White BattleMode in various Flexes
- Thicker junior shaft and blade for better control in the 20, 30, 40 and 50 flex sticks.
- 60 flex and above flex sticks are senior shaft and blade sizes.
- 3K one-piece carbon fiber construction.
- Reinforced shaft for longevity.
- Sand finish blade for added grip and feel.
- Grip finish on shaft
- 20 Flex = 47" in length - 30 flex = 52" in length - 40 flex = 56" in length - 50 flex = 59" in length - 60 flex = 61" in length
Need help choosing the correct flex or curve? Watch the video below for some help. To give you some help, the P92 curve is a moderate curve and the P28 is a more aggressive toe curve that should be better for helping lift the puck.